terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2015

Happy Pills

I was disillusioned
With my  bare feet on the ground
There was no happiness or love
Through the horizon I was looking for
When saw you there
Smiling at me

And I must to confess
I hated you at first time
I couldn't barely listen to your voice
But then you offered me happy pills
The first trial was for free
As it is suppose to be

The feeling was so good
I forgot to remember it was just a pill
I put the reason aside
And asked for another one
And another
And another...

You got me addicted
You fooled on me
You played with the illusion I created
Under the effect of those happy pills
You made me believe that
They were for real

And you kept offering more and more
Even when I didn't ask for
But them you run out of them
And as coward
You've been hiding of me
Since then

I know you can not look into to my eyes
And see the happiness is still there
I know you couldn't stand to realize
I never really needed your happy pills
I know that you know
You are not a man for real!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Liberdade de Expressão, exerça a sua!